All fees are based on an hourly rate of $120. Below are some pricing guidelines, which may change due to the complexity of the invention. USPTO filing and issue fees change, sometimes at short notice.
Utility Patent Application
- Application and drawings: $2400
- Argument fee (each) $900 (usually 1 or more arguments for utility patents, arguments occur typically 12 to 18 months after application is submitted)
Design Patent Application
- Application and drawings: $900
- Argument fee (each) $500 (usually not needed for design patents, arguments occur typically 6 to 12 months after application is submitted)
Provisional Patent Application
- Fee to prepare application and drawings, plus USPTO filing fees: $750
Please contact Don at email@example.com or 612-414-4118 for more information.